1. Reservations Are Required
No walk-in play. It’s easy to make a reservation online, please fill out the form on this page to get started.
- A reservation does not mean private play, it is only to secure your gear and provide staffing for you and your players.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 16 hours in advance.
2. Face Masks Are Recommended
Everyone entering the premises should wear a face mask when around others. You can bring your own, or we have them for sale at wholesale cost. Here are some tips from the CDC on face masks.
3. Practice Social Distancing
- All players & spectators will need to practice social distancing of at least 6 feet from other people.
- For the safety of our guests and our staff, please do not come if you are sick, have a fever, or if you or someone you have had contact with has had Covid-19.
4. Waivers Must Be Signed Online
Fill out your waiver before arrival as we will not have a means for you to do a waiver on-site.
Ready To Play?
Paintball Goggles For Sale
Any package that you decide to purchase can have a brand new paintball goggle added to it for you to keep and take home with you. If you decline to purchase, rental goggles will be provided with your paintball package.