No gearbags or paintball markers allowed inside proshop.
no outside paintballs. ATP is a field paint only facility.
The following will win you an instant removal from Action Town Park:
- Arguing with or threatening staff or referees. Referees have final say.
- Threatening or being offensive to other players.
- Physical contact with other players.
- Use of drugs or alcohol.
- Breaking of the safety rules.
- Keep your mask on at all times during games and while on playing fields. Never remove your mask while on a playing field for ANY reason.
- Never fire your marker when there are non-masked spectators around.
- Keep your barrel plug/barrel blocking device and safeties on at all times except during play. Squeegees are NOT barrel plugs.
- Trigger guards are mandatory.
- Markers must be chrono’d to 285 Feet Per Second or lower.
- No shooting before or after the game has been called. This includes dry firing. Use chrono range to test fire markers.
- No blind-firing. Look at your target before shooting.
- No cheating of any kind. Paintball is a game of honesty and integrity.
- Spectators must stay 5 feet away from ALL Safety netting.
- No shooting players within 20 feet. Surrendering is encouraged, but no shooting within 20 feet will be allowed. Strictly enforced.
- When shot, raise your hand, plug your marker, call yourself out and exit the field. Keep your goggles until you exit the playing field.
- No shooting eliminated players, refs, spectators or cameramen.
- Do not pick up paintballs off the ground.
- Spectators are NOT allowed to enter the field without safety goggles. Goggles can be rented from the Pro-Shop.
- No climbing over obstacles or trees.
- Do NOT shoot wildlife. Strictly enforced.
- HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!